Sunday, October 10, 2010

I wish...

I wish that I was in your arms right now with my head pressed up against your chest.
Just to hear your strumming heart and steady breathing.
Both of which are music in my ears…
To be comforted in the fact that you are all I need.
With eyes closed I would freeze that moment for eternity, held fast in my memories.

I wish we were trapped beneath a blanket of black sky delicately dotted with twinkling stars.
Alone with nothing but our love to guide us.
Being able to gaze into your amazing blue eyes and know that that is exactly where I should be.
To slowly bring my lips to within an inch of caressing yours,
To inhale your scent and instantly know that life does have a purpose…

I wish for every second that I own to be consumed by your presence.
Those of my past. My present. My future.
Purely because…
I love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment